Thursday, April 19, 2012

Well, What have I learned?!

We have learned a lot of interesting concepts in this class but I think my favorite so far has been learning about the wikis. Before this class i sincerely thought that wiki meant wikipedia ... and I was wrong. It's cool to see all the other wikis and how many there actually are! 

The thing I could care less about was learning about the industrial revolution, etc. It is something that we have been learning since we were in grade school and hearing about it now seems kind of redundant. I know it's important to understand where technology comes from but there are other things we could have learned about too!

I can take what I am learning in this class and apply it to the real world by using blogs more effectively and more often. I also want to look more into using the cloud and wikis as well. 

From Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment