Thursday, April 5, 2012

What Social Media Do I Use?


The site I use the most: Facebook 
I use Facebook to connect with people that I don't see everyday. Facebook has many functions and my favorite is the photo application. Not only can you put up your own pictures, but you can see what pictures you were tagged in. To make Facebook better, I would change the format of the pictures back to how they used to be. When you open a picture on Facebook, it takes up your whole profile instead of just opening it in the page. 



The site I use less frequenty: Twitter
I use Twitter almost as much as I use Facebook, but I still use Facebook more. This website is basically used for status updates, to follow celebrities, and for parody accounts. It works for businesses because they can promote deals, but it is not good for trying to catch up with people. People can post pictures, but I think it would be used more if they were able to make photo albums to store pictures in. I still use twitter everyday but I find myself looking at Facebook more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment